I’m pretty sure I can safely say we all love the idea of our underarms and bikini line to be flawless and smooth without having to worry about shaving all the time. Laser hair removal is a great option for permanent hair removal on virtually any part of the body, but the best time for this treatment is during the colder months. If you’re not convinced then keep reading for 5 reasons to laser this winter.
If you want silky smooth, hair-free skin for Summer, don’t wait any longer. Take advantage of the cooler months, and start your Laser Hair Removal Treatments; so when Summer rolls around you’ll be ready to go.
- WINTER IS COLD – This means we tend to cover up and not bare our pins to the harsh elements. Not only does this mean we are more relaxed to let the hair grow but we also tend to lose our tan and revert back to a paler shade. Normally this is a heartbreaking moment when our tan lines fade, but with Laser hair removal this is a positive. The lasers used for hair removal are designed to target the melanin, or pigment, of the hair and disrupt growth, so the lighter your skin is, the easier it is for the laser to identify the hair in the follicle. The lasers are more effective when the contrast between your hair and your skin is greater. Meaning pale skin and brown hairs are the perfect recipe to attract lasers and get a quicker and more effective result.
- WINTER WARDROBE – Once you have received a treatment, depending on your hair growth cycle, the hair can take up to 2 weeks to fall out. While you can shave the fuzz between treatments when it’s Winter no one will be any wiser if you can’t be bothered. The plus of the warm cosy and covered winter wardrobe.
- FAKE TANNING VACATION – Unless you are a die-hard fake tan fan, you will have relaxed the fake tanning schedule during Winter. Similar to sun exposure, fake tan prior to laser hair removal is a no-go because it interferes with the performance of the laser treatment.
Clients should not use spray tans or tanning moisturisers for a minimum of 2 weeks before and after your laser hair removal treatment. If your skin is darker than usual due to sun exposure or sunless tanning, then the laser will not be as effective and could potentially increase your burn risk.
4. WINTER SOCIAL SAVINGS – The best thing about Winter is the social scene tends to quieten down a little. We swap music festivals for wine and movie nights or quiet dinners with friends. This is also the best time to put funds towards your Laser Hair Removal. Laser Hair Removal has always been great value compared to waxing, so this winter keep an eye out for some amazing deals; click here to see our current Laser Hair Removal prices http://www.clearskincareclinics.com.au/laser Save with Laser Hair Removal and have more money to spend over the warmer months without having to worry about waxing and shaving.
5. WINTER LENGTH – Because the lasers used for hair removal target hair in the first stage of growth in the follicle, several sessions are necessary to eliminate all the hair in each treated area. Plan for at least 4-6 sessions over the course of 6 months before the entire area is essentially hair free. For this reason alone, you should begin the process long before you expect to wear clothing that will expose the areas of your body where the hair has been removed. The long cold winter months are ideal for this.
Fill In The Form Below To Secure Your Special Price
Original article published by Clearskincare Clinics >