Join The Global Beauty Group for two must-see educational skin treatment and skin analysis demos at Beauty Expo Australia 2018 — the industry’s biggest trade-only event for all things beauty and aesthetics. Here’s what you need to know.
TALK #1: Layering Technology & the “Super Facial”
When: 12:00 midday – 12:20pm, Saturday September 8th
Where: Anti-Ageing Stage
Speaker: Lashana Shepherd, Dermal Educator
Overview: See the “Super Facial” that’s changing the beauty industry for the better. In this presentation Lashana showcases how facialists can reach new heights in their career with advanced layering skin care machines.
Demonstrating unique oxygenating exfoliation, RF skin tightening and sonophoresis, Lashana will be providing a step-by-step guide to mastering a Super Facial experience.
By combining three separate non-invasive facial procedures into the one streamlined platform, geneO+™ is redefining the way aestheticians, beauticians and physicians use facials as an efficacious anti-ageing service and long-term skin preservation solution.
3-tiered facial technology:
- Patented OxyGeneo™ oxygen therapy technology
- TriPollar® Radiofrequency (RF) collagen remodelling and skin tightening
- Ultrasound™ infusion for deeper penetration of active skincare ingredients [optional]
The science behind geneO+™
Prior to operating the OxyGeneo™ mode, a nutrient-rich treatment gel comprised of active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and retinol, is applied to the patient’s face.
- OxyGeneo™ application generates a chemical reaction producing CO2 bubbles which gently burst on the skin’s surface to oxygenate skin for a radiant, revitalised glow.
- Application is combined with the innovative Capsugen tablet (sodium bicarbonate + citric acid) attached to the tip of the handpiece which exfoliates the epidermis to remove dead skin cells for an instantly smoother complexion.
- The body responds to the OxyGeneo™ application with the hemogoblin carrying oxygen to the skin’s surface. This further increases oxygen levels which drive the active ingredients of the treatment gel deeper into the skin for a superior skin-corrective result.
Plan your Beauty Expo Australia visit
With two days of non-stop beauty education, workshops, expert panels, competitions and over 250 brand exhibits, Beauty Expo Australia is a must for industry professionals determined to stay abreast of the trends, movements and developments occurring within the fast-paced world of beauty and aesthetics.
For more information on beauty equipment, contact The Global Beauty Group on 1300 006 607 or visit www.theglobalbeautygroup.com.au