Who ever thought that chocolate could be so healthy! Packed with telomere protecting ingredients this is going to be your go to sweet treat!
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa or cacao powder, sifted if necessary
- 2 tablespoons cup pure maple syrup (or liquid stevia to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Vita-sol Infinity Wholefood powder
- A few drops of vanilla extract
Melt coconut oil until liquid, stir through ingredients until smooth in consistency. It should be runny, if not add some additional melted coconut oil or maple syrup. On baking paper drizzle 2 teaspoons of mixture to form chocolate disks.
Before mixture hardens sprinkle with:
- Crushed macadamia nuts
- Cacao nibs
- Chopped cranberries
- Sprinkle with additional Infinity powder
Place in the fridge until set and eat whenever the craving arises!
Read original article at Infinity Chocolate Bark >