Orange Spice Bliss Balls, perfect for the festive season (or any season for that matter!!)
Great chia and spice mix, fantastic combination with Flexibility Wholefood Powder.
- 1 cup of raw mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup of desiccated coconut ( + a little extra to roll the balls in!)
- 6 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- Pinch of sea salt
- Zest of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons (28g) of Flexibility Wholefood Powder
- Juice of half an orange
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until just combined. If the mixture feels too dry add a little extra orange juice
- Roll the mixture into walnut size balls, try using a dessert spoon as a guide
- Dust additional desiccated coconut on a flat surface and roll the balls in the coconut until evenly coated
- Done! Store in the fridge for up to a week, can be frozen for 3 months
- Makes approx. 12 balls.
Read original article at Orange Spice Bliss Balls with Flexibility!! >